Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: what should I draw to send to my boyfriend in lock-up?
I am 17 years old and pregnant with the love of my life's child. He is currently in a drug rehab facility because he wanted to get clean so he could be a better father. We are writing back and forth and he would like me to draw him some pictures for his bunk because we both can't stand white walls, their depressing and well, plain. I want to go to school for an art degree so I'm not one for giant hearts that say I love you. I want to send him something real, that shows just how good I can be but also show's kinda that I care (which he already is well aware of) the problem is that I don't know what to draw because I've never been in this situation before now. Need your guy's help.! What should I draw!! I need ideas ASAP please (:
Recent Uploads tagged artsupplies
YouTube Videos
Otis Art History 05 - Minoan Art
From theCaves to Romanticism, take a journey through centuries of art and learn about the role of art in culture and the place of the artist in society. This series of five-minute podcasts from Otis College of Art and Design features sumptuous images and informative texts. Presented by Dr. Jeanne Willette, faculty at Otis College of Art and Design. | Views: 0 0 ratings | |
| Time: 07:00 | More in Education |
Recent Uploads tagged contemporaryart
No comments:
Post a Comment