Art supplies
Metallic Artist Drawing Tape Art & Drawing Supplies 6 rolls
| US $10.00 End Date: Wednesday Aug-22-2012 10:50:14 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $10.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: Art History occupational help?
I'll be going into college in 2 years time, and want to major in art history. I have am idea of what I'd like to do as a job, but I don't know the proper name for it.
I want to discover things about unknown/newly found paintings, like their origin, artist, time period, ect.
What would you call someone that does these things?
Art Ideas
NEW - Picture This!: Ideas to Create Unique Wall Art
| US $22.38 End Date: Wednesday Aug-22-2012 12:11:59 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $22.38 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Recent Uploads tagged surrealart
Martelos
marcarambr posted a photo:
digital art
surrealism
getty images
www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=image&am...
No comments:
Post a Comment