Saturday, August 18, 2012

future beauty (@ 東京都現代美術館 (MOT - MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART TOKYO) w/ 15 others) http://t.co/z7H5EG8d




Contemporary Art - Twitter Search





future beauty (@ 東京都現代美術館 (MOT - MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART TOKYO) w/ 15 others) http://t.co/z7H5EG8d



future beauty (@ 東京都現代美術館 (MOT - MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART TOKYO) w/ 15 others) http://t.co/z7H5EG8d







Search for "Art History"





Lakeside Lab to present 12,000 y...



When did the first humans arrive in northwest Iowa? How did they live? What tools did they use and how did they make them? Were the glaciers still present? The public is invited to explore these and more topics at the 21st Natural History Weekend to be held from Sept.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How do I get past celebrity body guards?



Rolf Harris is in town tomorrow and me and my fiancée would love to meet him. We thought it was an open event but today found out it's invitation only. I contacted the art gallery he is at and explained I thought it was a public event and they emailed me back saying if I could get down there today they'd give me invitations. Unfortunately, I could not get down there as I was in work 2 - 10.

Now, it's looking as if we're not going to meet the art legend. All we want is a photo with him and a couple of signatures a two books, one of which we paid £25 for. How can I get us in it meet Rolf? As soon as we have that we'll be gone.

I would appreciate some ideas please as we have been looking forward to this for a little while and neither the art gallery website or the Rolf Harris site states this is an invitation only event.

Thanks







Surreal Art





1991 ORIGINAL Surreal FEMALE NUDE Photo Art K.W. WRIGHT



US $124.50
End Date: Sunday Aug-19-2012 0:37:12 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $124.50
Buy it now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment