Monday, August 27, 2012

I haven't bought my art supplies yet. I'm really hoping to get switched into guitar




Art supplies - Twitter Search





I haven't bought my art supplies yet. I'm really hoping to get switched into guitar



I haven't bought my art supplies yet. I'm really hoping to get switched into guitar







Art History - Twitter Search





Biology. Art journal. History - so much to do, so little time.



Biology. Art journal. History - so much to do, so little time.







Art News - Twitter Search





Call me blasphemous, if you must, but I prefer the 'restored' version! - 'Art Attack: Pensioner Destroys Church Fresco' http://t.co/t7931z8a



Call me blasphemous, if you must, but I prefer the 'restored' version! - 'Art Attack: Pensioner Destroys Church Fresco' http://t.co/t7931z8a







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What type of art would you call mine?



Is my art realist? Or......? http://anne-towner.deviantart.com/gallery/






No comments:

Post a Comment