Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quirkz of Art Spiced




Recent Uploads tagged artgallery





Quirkz of Art Spiced



Fresnatic posted a photo:



Quirkz of Art Spiced



www.davidrironsjrphotography.com



Well here it is! An extreme HDR that I "Spiced" up in Topaz Adjust for the owners of Quirkz of Art. This little furniture consignment and art gallery is located right on the main street across form the Snoqualmie River in Fall City, Washington. The owner needed a photo for the Snoqualmie visitor's guide and asked me for something that they could submit. I casually took a few photos last week in the drizzle and sent them copies yesterday. The owners were thrilled at the "Surreal" look and how it really highlighted their store.



This little place is also where I have some of my photographs hanging. We are trying to prepare for the Fall City Days which will be held on June 16th this year and the owners have stated that they want to feature me as the artist for the month of June! I am extremely honored by this. Here is a link to their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Quirkz-of-Art-Furniture-Consignmen...



This was shot handheld in the rain at f/5.6 with three exposures (-2,0,+2) merged and tonemapped in Photomatix. I then moved to Photoshop and removed the Law Office sign next door and cleaned up some power lines! I then ran through the "Spicify" preset in Topaz and then customized the settings for this look. I then sharpened up a bit in Lightroom as well as added the slight vignette. I know this is extreme by what I normally post, but the owners were extremely thrilled with the results! So look for this in the next Snoqualmie Visitor's guide you pick up for the next year!!!



Thank you for your views, visits, comments and faves. I appreciate them. I apologize if I cannot visit each one of my contact's photostreams. I still hope to when I can visit and comment. I really want to see the inspiring work that you all post! Thank you again for your support and patience.



Please do not use my images on blogs or websites without my permission. All images are available for license through either Getty Images, or through me and are also for sale. Thank you.









Surreal Art





Apple 3g or 4G iphone hard case, Abstract surreal art by Murray Michael NEW



US $9.98
End Date: Thursday May-10-2012 12:53:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $9.98
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Any REALLY powerful beautiful pretty image evoking classical music ?



Ive listened to alot of classical music in the past year, been listening to it since 2012, im 17 yrs old now, i produce and rap and sing n compose my own music and art form. When it comes to inspiration ive GOT to find classical music, ever since ive listened to john williams E.T. the extraterrestrial movie soundtrack and how the "goodbye 2/chase scene" track made me cry with my eyes closed numerous times and imagine whatever the music painted for me, its given me alot to think about in music terms, ive read a whole book on classical music, i know all about the renaissance, and the baroque era, and my all time favorite the romantic era with my favorite composer Claude Debussy and his emotional flexible avante garde music and tchaikovsky and ive gone from them to miles davis and duke ellington to john williams really, beatles, quincy jones, stevie wonder, michael jackson, everybody whos really made me think and feel like myself, and influence everything i do, and i just would want to know maybe some more very emotional maybe child like fantasy vivid classical music that anybody could suggest that i maybe wouldnt know about ? Im an artist and i just want to keep exploring and not just stay within a circle of people i want to know everybody, i LOVE looking at the avante garde like john cage and people whove "innovated" and "changed principles" and "rejected traditional concepts" i LOVE john williams, gabriel faure, just anybody who can paint pictures for me. Something that cant help but influence and inspire me really like nothing has before. Ive always loved the disney films soundtracks too when i was alot younger, anything suggestions and id really appreciate it guys thank you ! <3







Search for "Art History"





Activities



Think Omaha's a lifeless burg, where the streets are empty and attractions are few? Well, you're wrong.






No comments:

Post a Comment