Monday, May 28, 2012

Open Question: How do I compare 2 books that have nothing in common?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How do I compare 2 books that have nothing in common?



I have to write a 700 word essay for language arts comparing lord of the flies and maximum ride. Those 2 books are completely different. I have absolutely no idea on how to do it. Please! I need some help!







Art History





The Practice of Art History: Reflections on Method



US $72.64
End Date: Monday May-28-2012 10:50:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $72.64
Buy it now | Add to watch list








Recent Uploads tagged arthistory





A New Physical Fitness Political Party



artsnooze conceptualista posted a photo:



A New Physical Fitness Political Party



Meghan McCain admits that criticism of her body image, criticism she finds acutely bothersome, keeps her awake nights, agnostic about how to sensibly reply to critics.









YouTube Videos





Rome Contemporary Art: รจ Alessio Ascari il nuovo direttore creativo









Il Direttore creativo del Festival (oltre che della rivista Kaleidoscope), Alessio Ascari, illustra gli highlight proposti dalla Fiera Internazionale di arte contemporanea di Roma.

Views:
5


0
ratings
Time:
01:16
More in
Entertainment







No comments:

Post a Comment