Art Gallery - Twitter Search
May 17,2012: Wearable Art Workshop with Stacy Scibelli: 6:00pm: Mills Gallery. Reimagine recycled... http://t.co/xKLHblxH #BostonEvents
May 17,2012: Wearable Art Workshop with Stacy Scibelli: 6:00pm: Mills Gallery. Reimagine recycled... http://t.co/xKLHblxH #BostonEvents
YouTube Videos
The Journey to Inner Peace
A very surreal short film I made for my art course which the follows the theme of "progression"! I used this film to mainly test out my skills of animating and creating 3D structures in after effects! - Haft to go on a journey man, haft to go and find yourself, haft to go to the quietest place in the world, so when the sun rises and bestows you with it's rays of wisdom, ou can reflect on yourself and become a better person! -We will fight through the hardest conditions, for we have edured worse, we will travel over the most dangerous of terrains, for turning back would be counter-productive, we will reach the highest of peaks, for what else do we...humanity...got to offer? -and when you reach the highest of peaks and achieved the un-achievable, you can walk with pride and raise your arms to the stars -until you realise you've forgotten something, you left the handbrake off! -Whats's the moral of the story you ask? I suppose it's don't leave the handbrake off I guess... | Views: 1 1 ratings | |
| Time: 01:53 | More in Film & Animation |
YouTube Videos
★GOOD★Check out Pixabay for royalty free, no cost public domain pictures and clip art!
★pixabay.com Pixabay offers FREE images for commercial use and no cost. The link above will take you to their search engine. No sign-up or cost necessary! You don't even have to give Pixabay or even the original artists ANY attributions or credits (even though I did b I want Pixabay to do well). Seriously, you can't beat this. I have made this video as an example to show a few of the images and how they can be monetized on YouTube without difficulty. Pixabay needs YOU to help grow! Please donate a piece of your original content by uploading on to Pixabay. Pixabay Terms of Use and Privacy Policy: pixabay.com Creative Commons License creativecommons.org | Views: 2 0 ratings | |
| Time: 01:47 | More in People & Blogs |
Art Gallery
SUPERMAN RETURNS CANVAS ART 28X20X1.5" 3-D GALLERY WRAP Style Framing & Larger
| US $181.99 End Date: Wednesday May-16-2012 23:38:13 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $181.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment