Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: I am thinking about what I would like to do as an adult? Could you give me your opinion on this?
I'm only sixteen years old now but I have been thinking about my future. Everyone thinks about it right? It's only practical.
Well, I thought about what jobs I would like to have and I couldn't find too many. I wanted a job that could meet my needs and then also I would have extra money. I'm not talking about having millions, here, but I am talking about making enough money. I like a few nice things here and there, I suppose.
Well, I was thinking about what a good job would be for me and I thought that I am very talented with languages. I am. I am learning Spanish and French right now and I think both are extremely easy. In my fourth period I speak Spanish the entire time with a latina that sits in front of me and she says that my Spanish is good and that it's always improving. My Art teacher was talking to me about a job for me in the future and he said that, since he knows Spanish himself, that me doing something with languages would be great for me. Seriously, I love languages. There is a need for someone that speaks more than one. There is a supply and demand if you think about it. Even my doctor thought well of it. He speaks six languages, by the way. Both of them said that having a job working for the Department of Immigration or other areas of work such as that would be great for me. Also, I love to teach and talk about languages so I thought if one day I didn't want to translate or do work like that I could just teach. It's more than a hobby for me. It's something that I'm considering and I like it. The saying,"If you find a job that you actually like, you'll never work a day in your life." actually makes sense to me now.
Do you think it's a good idea? I mean, I think there is a demand for it but it's just something I want to consider. Also, I love people. I love different cultures and ever since I was little I have been fascinated greatly by them. It's just something that I'm considering. Also, if I were to teach a language, I would want to do it at a university and not high school level preferably. That's just me and my current thoughts and considerations.
Please be nice, and be helpful. Thanks for your time and consideration. Ten points to the best answer and have a good day.
Art Gallery
Russ Cochran GRAPHIC GALLERY Original Art Catalog #10 (1977) (Barks/Raymond)
Art Pictures - Twitter Search
, معـرض الصين (
خيال خيال
http://t.co/yWeerIUC
صراحة قمة الروعة
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Voting Question: How can I put more "oomph" in my art?
I've always had some talent with art( my style is a surreal, cartoony/comic book look), and I progress. However, recently it's been lacking both creativity and this "oomph" I'm been looking for. I've tried working with ink and brush or ink and nib, bringing mixed results. Usually my drawings look great when done in pencil, but my lines are just wobbly or unpleasant looking when inked in. So what should I do to stop this art block and get some nice style to it? Thanks very much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment