Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: I had an idea to paint and color pencil all the planets realistically.?
But, I'm not an expert painter and I'm not looking to get famous or rich, just to show them off in a local venue. I even even wanted to paint dwarf planets. I love space and would like yo share that but don't know where to begin and yes I know in a nerd, just lost my wife over this subject matter. All she cares about are mtv and tattoos (which I have none) is any of this a good idea? If successul I'd like to dispay it in an art gallery somewhere.
Art News - Twitter Search
Calgary city council commits to art on West LRT line http://t.co/al65zzuN #publicart #westlrt #yyc #yyccc
Calgary city council commits to art on West LRT line http://t.co/al65zzuN #publicart #westlrt #yyc #yyccc
Wall Art Canvas - Twitter Search
Oopsy Daisy Simple Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Jennifer Mercede, 20 by 26-Inch: Our stretched canvas wall art r... http://t.co/6iqo6sFe
Oopsy Daisy Simple Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Jennifer Mercede, 20 by 26-Inch: Our stretched canvas wall art r... http://t.co/6iqo6sFe
Art Ideas
Drawing Faces (Usborne Art Ideas), J. McCafferty
| US $1.86 End Date: Sunday Jun-03-2012 10:03:17 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $1.86 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment