Art Gallery
Spidernator - CANVAS OR PRINT WALL ART
| US $49.00 End Date: Monday Sep-03-2012 22:50:06 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $49.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Search for "Art supplies"
Montevalloa s Falcon Art Supply takes wing
Instead of leaving the city, artists of Montevallo and surrounding communities can now purchase fine art supplies from Falcon Art Supply, which is located in the heart of the city.
Recent Uploads tagged artgallery
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: College related questions I am confused I am a newbie help?
Alright, I do wish to go to an art college but first I would like to go to a college that has the general subjects. (English, Math, Science, History/Social Studies, etc.) I have just graduated high school in the year of 2012. Would that make me an undergraduate as I apply for a college? Which degree should I aim for first? (Bachelors, Associates, Masters, etc.) I am taking online courses. I want to know what degree I am going for and what would I be considered when applying for said college. I am just so confused. I apologize if I am not specific with anything else but many researches on google is not helping me at all and so I came here to ask because I am so confused!
No comments:
Post a Comment