Saturday, September 8, 2012

Seen On The Streets Of Kabul, Afganastan (Wooster Collective ) http://t.co/MTMss5WC #Maya




Art News - Twitter Search





Seen On The Streets Of Kabul, Afganastan (Wooster Collective ) http://t.co/MTMss5WC #Maya



Seen On The Streets Of Kabul, Afganastan (Wooster Collective ) http://t.co/MTMss5WC #Maya







Recent Uploads tagged artsupplies





notepourri posted a photo:











YouTube Videos





Katarzyna Urbanek - Art Gallery 2012 (Music: Seth.ECT - "Orison")









luna27.flog.pl variart.org www.facebook.com sethect.net www.myspace.com

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
05:30
More in
Music








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What are these types of highlights called? Please look?



I've heard of the type of highlights called Ombre highlights which are the ones that start dark and get lighter at the bottom, but these highlights on the people in the picture links below seem to be as if they picked and chose which strands they wanted highlighted.. Is it possible to do that?

Lets say I want dark purple highlights at the tip of my layers in my black hair, I don't want them to look crayola purple, just like a dark plum purple to where it is really only noticeable in the sunlight or if i flip my hair... Does the color depend on the amount of bleaching that is done,, I am possibly going to do this at a salon if I decide to get highlights... So that is my question and also, what are these highlights called?

http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dark-brown-hair-with-highlights/copper-blonde-highlights.jpg
(only a couple of random strands are highlighted in different colors which I like, how can I get that?)

More examples:

http://www.becomegorgeous.com/img/user/e/9/f/f/xxgeenalivelyxx/answers/78819.jpg

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2010/Jul/20/2449/redhfjf.jpg

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2011/Jul/13/4960/vic_piccolotto_hair_style_thumb.jpg
(these are more how I want it, you see how the highlights are more at the tips of each layers that are in her hair)


http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2011/May/04/4448/lisa_shepherd_hair_color.jpg
(this is the purple I want, it cant be so bright because I am not allowed for this at school actually hehe)

Thanks for anyone's help, including yours!:)

ALSO like this one,,, THis is more realistic of how I want my hair to look because it's not on a model haha...

http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/highlights-for-black-hair/purple-highlights.jpg
Thanks






No comments:

Post a Comment