Search for "Art Gallery"
Radar: Michael Bryant "28 Seconds," The 2012 Grange Prize Launch...
Michael Bryant "28 Seconds" Tonight, the Toronto Reference Library hosts what might possibly be one of the most controversial book-related events ever at this location.
Recent Uploads tagged artgallery
Bryce Hudson at Eva G. Farris Gallery
brycehudson posted a photo:
Compositions: New Work by Contemporary Artist Bryce Hudson
So excited... Friday is my opening, this photo is of about 1/4 the work in the show - more photo to come I assure you ;-)
Info at: www.brycehudson.com/compositions-new-works-by-bryce-hudson/
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: I hurt my knee, what should I do?
I was doing martial arts practice about 1 week ago and must have hurt my left knee during ground work. When I stand or walk it is fine, but when I sit with that leg bent and tucked under my other leg (So that the whole outside of the leg is touching the cushion of the couch or chair I'm on. Sorry if it's hard to picture.) my knee seems to dislocate.
I feel a large amount of pain until I force the joint outwards, which is very painful. Then the joint gives a large audible 'pop' and the pain lessens dramatically before returning to normal after walking a bit.
If that isn't it dislocating, please tell me what it is.
I am unfamiliar with these sort of injuries and am not sure if I should work out on it tomorrow. The problem is not better yet. Please advise the best course of action and let me know anything relevant.
Thanks in advance.
Wall Art Canvas - Twitter Search
Oopsy daisy Little Clara Chick Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Meghann O'Hara, 21 by 21-Inch: Our stretched canvas ... http://t.co/5YfoAQv3
Oopsy daisy Little Clara Chick Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Meghann O'Hara, 21 by 21-Inch: Our stretched canvas ... http://t.co/5YfoAQv3
No comments:
Post a Comment