Thursday, September 13, 2012

Going to buy myself some art supplies next week. #PaintingAgain




Art supplies - Twitter Search





Going to buy myself some art supplies next week. #PaintingAgain



Going to buy myself some art supplies next week. #PaintingAgain







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Steve Ricks (or any audio guide) Poland Help?!?



I need an audio guide that is free. I always use Steve Ricks because you can download it on iTunes for free. But I am touring all around Krakow very soon and I need something to tell me what exactly I am looking at and I love all the facts and little details that I would have missed if someone didn't point them out to me. I didn't find any Steve Ricks for my specific needs but maybe I missed something of his, I don't know. Specific places I am going to tour are:
-Main Square (Rynek)
-Auschwitz
-Wawel Castle
-Jagiellonian University
-Kazimierz
-Cloth Hall (Suliennice)
-St. Florian's Gate and the Barbican
-Wieliczka salt mine

And museums:
-Underground museum
-Oskar Schindlers Factory
-The Museum of Contemporary Art
-The National Museum in Krakow
-Museum of Pharmacy
-Mzartoryski museum

Thank you for your help, please ASAP!







Search for "Contemporary Art"





England: Newcastle, as you've never seen it before



Kate Simon discovers that the active trail that weaves its way through Newcastle exercises the mind as well as the body.







Art News - Twitter Search





Pedro E. Guerrero, photographer from Art Center was 95: Kevin Roderick: Many in Los Angeles just became acquainted... http://t.co/i8nmTbka



Pedro E. Guerrero, photographer from Art Center was 95: Kevin Roderick: Many in Los Angeles just became acquainted... http://t.co/i8nmTbka






No comments:

Post a Comment