Search for "Contemporary Art"
Art Moscow - a Traditional Art Fair with New Rules
The Art Moscow 16th Contemporary Art Fair has opened in the Central House of Artists.
Art Ideas - Twitter Search
Martial Art Logo Idea - #logo #inspiration #gallery #graphics #designs #ideas http://t.co/m2QkzPKs
Art News - Twitter Search
Street Art: New York Gargoyle Building Sings The Blues http://t.co/FFuwlqT5 #news
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: What kind of paint can be used on bamboo furniture?
I bought two very small bamboo night tables from ikea (http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/70215525/) that I want to paint. I want to use the tables as fun colourful accents on either side of my couch, but they won't be touched or used very much, they are just something for my lamp to sit on. I'm going for a bit of an contemporary-meets-cottage/shabbychic look, if you can picture it! So it doesn't have to look "perfect" or be super durable either.
So how do I paint them? Do I need to sand them first? What kind of paint do I use? The same kind used to paint walls? Will the acrylic arts-and-crafts paint they sell at the dollar store work?
No comments:
Post a Comment