Thursday, April 12, 2012

Open Question: My A-level art exam is pretty soon, and I found an artist named Yayoi Kusama how would I respond to her work?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: My A-level art exam is pretty soon, and I found an artist named Yayoi Kusama how would I respond to her work?



The artists name is Yayoi Kusama. I saw her work at The Tate Modern gallery, and was inspired by it, but I have no idea how I would respond to her work. Look up some of her work, and please tell me how I could do lots of artwork based on her pieces :)







Search for "Contemporary Art"





Azerbaijan`s first lady attends `Fly to Baku: Contemporary Art from...



"Fly to Baku: Contemporary Art from Azerbaijan" exhibition has opened in Paris. The exhibition is organized and supported by the Heydar Aliyev Foundation and English version of Baku magazine.







Art Pictures - Twitter Search





The Milwaukee art museum wants more fucking pictures from me...da hell I drew like 12 pictures for those bastards.



The Milwaukee art museum wants more fucking pictures from me...da hell I drew like 12 pictures for those bastards.







Contemporary Art - Twitter Search





Europe's biggest contemporary art center opens http://t.co/7yMgqXV3



Europe's biggest contemporary art center opens http://t.co/7yMgqXV3






No comments:

Post a Comment