Contemporary Art - Twitter Search
I'm at Madison Museum of Contemporary Art (Madison, WI) http://t.co/RDYEAUr2
New Surreal Art images on Photobucket
Cut the Red Ribbon
Cut the Red Ribbon - 3CuttheRedRibbonpaintingforsaleMaiaOprea.jpg
A surreal mix A stop-frame the morning of an artist who knows that his body will never know the loneliness of the imagination The only loneliness bearable some would say
New Contemporary Art images on Photobucket
Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: Should the use of the title "Doctor" be restricted to Medical, Dental, pharmacy and Bioengineering fields?
Yes or no...
Traditionally "Doctor" is for professionals that hold a doctorate degree in Medicine, Dentistry, etc..
But.... Art History?? History?? Philosophy? Law?
When I was in the Navy, I was stationed at a joint forces command. There was an reservist Enlisted guy E6, which a PhD. Which is amazing, because I never met any enlisted person with a degree higher than a BS or BA.
No comments:
Post a Comment