Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: Help me with inspirational ideas and art?
Today is Sunday and I aim to start some and finish at least 3 things for art today . First is a research page on Day of dead I do not know what to do or how to make my page beautiful and vibrant.(I also want to include some fabric, how can I do that). Secondly I need to a page on skulls by itself or skulls with flowers yet again lost and need help. Third I need to do a page on flowers and I want to use felt-tip and biro how do I make it visually exciting without making it cliche.
i mean monday
Art Ideas - Twitter Search
Someone talk to me? Bored as and need ideas for art!x
Someone talk to me? Bored as and need ideas for art!x
Search for "Art News"
Union Workers' Bonuses Boost Economy
At last: bonuses for ordinary Joes, not Wall Street wheeler-dealers. Union workers at GM, Ford, Chrysler and Boeing are seeing bonus checks of up to $7,000 each.
Wall Art Canvas
handmade abstract art oil painting on canvas large wall decor L14
No comments:
Post a Comment