Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Open Question: can i still go pro even though?




Recent Uploads tagged arthistory





Δshley Polk posted a photo:





Facade of Hearst Castle. Film. 2012.









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: can i still go pro even though?



Hi im Devon, age 14 as you can tell by my name dance is my life i live, breathe and sleep dance. the only thing is im just starting again. right now i go to a preforming art high school. i major in modern dance(Horton technique) and minor in tap dancing, right now i am doing modern for 45 minutes 5 times a week, tap for for 45 minutes 5 times a week, and ballet for 1 hour and 30 min of ballet 3 times a week so that's around 12 hours a week is this enough? also i am about 4 inches from my right splits how can i get all the way down, i have a bad habit of bending my back leg while pushing myself down.

what are some dance colleges that will help me to achieve my goal of being apart of Complexions Contemporary Ballet and/or Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater

Heres my list so far
1.Ailey/fordham
2.Juillard
3.nyu tisch
4.marymount
5. Uarts


sorry for all the questions







Wall Art Canvas - Twitter Search





Oopsy daisy Rods n' Reels Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Roger Groth, 14 by 14-Inches: Our children's stretched ca... http://t.co/zWnPlrej



Oopsy daisy Rods n' Reels Stretched Canvas Wall Art by Roger Groth, 14 by 14-Inches: Our children's stretched ca... http://t.co/zWnPlrej







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is it a good idea to switch martial arts?



I did mauy Thai 4 7 months I do stick with most things but I wanna try Carlson Gracie bjj is that a good idea for if I some day I want to compete in an amature mma competition or should I just stay in mauy thai






No comments:

Post a Comment