Yahoo! Answers: Search for
Open Question: How long should I wait to ask for a raise?
I work at Edible Arrangements, which pays minimum wage ($7.25 here in NJ). I'm 17 and I've been working there on weekends since mid-February. On Mother's Day weekend I worked extra hours (8AM-7PM on two days). It's a part-time job, and I have had several art awards and gallery openings to attend, so I've missed around 4 days in total. My co-workers compliment my arrangement-making skills, so I guess I'm pretty good at what I do.
Would it be appropriate to ask for a raise to $8/hr and a few extra work days for summer? Should I wait a few months to ask for the raise? This is my first job, so I'm really stuck and I don't want to come off as rude or pushy...
YouTube Videos
Earl Shorris Memorial about Clemente
This is a shorter version of the video about the Clemente Course. I made this version in tribute to Earl Shorris, the founder of the Clemente Course in the Humanities. He died on May 27th, 2012. The Course has been introduced to about 20 cities in the United States and is also in Canada, Australia, and Korea. These courses have helped may individules overcome obstacles and develop new awarenesses of their own abilities and power. The target audience is: the poor and unemployed, low wage workers, ex-convicts, addicts, and the homeless. The course covers philosophy, history, art, literature, and logic. | Views: 0 0 ratings | |
| Time: 08:11 | More in Nonprofits & Activism |
Art History
1884 Presidential Election History Blaine & Logan Vintage Cigar Label Art
| US $475.00 End Date: Friday Jun-22-2012 22:18:36 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $475.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Art Pictures - Twitter Search
@thedannymichel It's not about "art". It's about "pictures that don't look fucking horrible". Seriously. Not joking. 1/2
@thedannymichel It's not about "art". It's about "pictures that don't look fucking horrible". Seriously. Not joking. 1/2
No comments:
Post a Comment